This is a template provided for your convenience. Do not forget to adjust it to your needs. Replace all red-colored text with your company's details.
1. This Agreement is between You (Your) and Aureus Education (Us, We or Our) and relates to Your participation in Our program known as “Wealth 101 Academy” (Aureus Education).
2. As a member of Aureus Education, You acknowledge and agree that this Participation Agreement forms a binding contractual agreement between the parties. You further acknowledge that You understand information, techniques, skills and concepts shared by trainers and speakers and all audio and video recordings, in-line training videos, information, manuals, checklists, documents, websites and other materials (Program Materials) are not to be relied upon as any type or form of professional, financial or other advice.
3. You acknowledge and understand that whilst Aureus Education is an educational program and course academy that provides educational services including multimedia education relating to cashflow and money management. You further acknowledge that in operating Aureus Education, no Australian Financial Services License is required on the basis that Aureus Education is not providing financial product advice or dealing in financial products.
4. You acknowledge and agree that all and any advice provided of whatsoever nature (including, but not limited to, advice provided as part of strategy sessions and financial reviews), is provided by Aureus Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd in their capacity as authorized representatives on behalf of Aureus Education. The reliability and accuracy of that advice must not be relied upon by You. In the event that You wish to obtain and rely upon personal advice, a separate retainer and new and distinct relationship must be entered into by You with Aureus Wealth Advisors Pty Ltd for the purpose of that advice.
5. You acknowledge and agree that You indemnify and hold harmless Aureus Education, Aureus Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd and all of their contractors and employees, together with any presenters engaged by Aureus Education, against any claim which may be made or threatened for any loss or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with any advice or information provided. You further indemnify Aureus Education, Aureus Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd and all of their contractors, employees and presenters against any claims which may be made or threatened arising directly or indirectly from or in respect of any activity that constitutes or may constitute provision of a financial service under Part 7.1 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) or any other activity that constitutes a referral under Corporations Regulation 2007 7.6.01(1)(B).
6. Aureus Education and the Program Materials may only be used for educational and training purposes and only for non-commercial use.
7. During sessions, some speakers may choose to share with You private information that they do not consent to being published or in any way reproduced outside the Aureus Education environment. You acknowledge and agree that such information will not be repeated, published or reproduced in any form whatsoever.
8. Recording equipment of any kind is not, under any circumstances, permitted during Aureus Education events. Any official recordings once edited will be uploaded and made accessible via the website.
9. Aureus Education, the Program Materials, and user names and passwords provided to You are strictly confidential and must not be given to or shared with any other person. As an exception however You may share relevant information with Your staff for the purposes of them implementing the ideas shared into Your business.
10. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in respect of Aureus Education material, documentation and Program Materials vest in Aureus Education, or any related corporate entity. No part of the Program Materials may be copied, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without Our prior consent, which may be refused at Our absolute discretion.
11. Aureus Education members understand that events are a non-pitch environment. As such You agree to conduct business within the community in a professional manner. If Your conduct is deemed to be unacceptable and is not corrected after notice, Aureus Education reserves the right to cancel Your membership.
12. You understand that Aureus Education will be taking photos and filming all live events. This footage may then be used for the creation of physical DVD products or turned into online videos. You give permission for this to occur.
13. We reserve the right to vary this Agreement as reasonably required.
14. No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results and possible benefits to be obtained from participating in Aureus Education.
15. This Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
16. By becoming a member of Aureus Education, You agree to the above points of the Agreement and will be legally bound in respect of the terms of the Agreement. Should You have any questions, please contact Us via phone or email.